When an organization is interested in an AIDER training program, an application form is sent, which details the information that is necessary in order to accurately evaluate the organization.
Organizations such as hospitals, universities or institutions with experience in disaster management, emergency or rescue are usually eligible, as well as many other types of institutions.
ITCs can access all training programs offered by AIDER, for which purpose they must comply with all the requirements for each of the disciplines they chose to teach.
An ITC is part of an International Training Network which allows them to have access to global certifications, materials and potential students in a systematized, accessible and reliable manner.
AIDER can provide support to the training of first instructors, in case the organization does not have enough instructors to conduct courses.
AIDER credentials issued anywhere around the globe are accepted depending on the scientific institutions associated, and they ensure the participant to have received good-quality AIDER training.
Thank you for your interest in our training programs and in becoming an AIDER International Training Center.
2. Follow AIDER guidelines based on scientific evidence and on other institutions internationally accepted and mentioned in the specific bibliography.
3. Have enough capacity of instructors and staff in order to perform the training programs.
4. Have a minimum level of additional materials to be used during class such as: mannequins, bag valve masks, instructors, DEA simulators, specific materials for each course, manuals for each program, etc.
5. Provide AIDER credentials and diplomas to all participants that complete the course.
6. Have a Civil Liability or Public Liability insurance to cover for risks associated to conducting a training course, according to each country’s local legislation.